Treat yourself to a little something as you celebrate Self Care Awareness Month in my Best Self Care Gifts Roundup for women.
*This post contains affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
BEST SELF CARE GIFTS FOR WOMEN ROUNDUP
It seems like everyone I know has been through some form of anxiety over the past year.
It can be brought on by grief, fear, new changes, uncertainty, hardship, or the people around you.
There is a movement among the mental health community to increase awareness of the need to take care of ourselves mentally. We are so focused as a society on outside appearances, but I can tell you firsthand that just because someone looks like they have it all together on the outside, doesn’t mean they aren’t a wreck inside.
Self care takes many forms.
The point is to train yourself to deal with big emotions in a healthier way.
Here are some ways I work self care into my daily routine:
- Have a morning routine that allows you to ease into the day. (I use the Headspace App to meditate 10 minutes each morning after coffee.)
- Take a time out each afternoon to access how you’re feeling. (I eat lunch outside to get some sunshine and silence.)
- Put a little fun in each day. Laugh! (My husband and I text each other funny memes or GIFS all day.)
- Finish the day with something that relaxes you. (I like to drink hot tea in bed while I watch a show.)
I’ve compiled a list of the best self care gifts to help you in your self care routine this month (or maybe to help you start one!).
GIFTS TO WORK ON SLOWING DOWN
You may be the kind of person who is always on the go, which leads to high stress levels and burnout. Your self care may be slowing down and learning to relax your body each day.
To create a quiet space to rest and relax, I recommend:
- Make Room for Rest Ceramic Mug
- Cream Chenille Throw Blanket
- Abundant Joy Pillow Cover
- Be Still Bracelet
- The Little Book of Hygge
GIFTS TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN
You may be a worrier and always trying to fix everyone else’s problems. Your self care can be learning to have a little fun each day.
To introduce a little fun into each day, I recommend:
- A Reading Record for Book Lovers
- A Book that Takes its Time
- The Wordsearch Book
- Happy Hand Lettering Workbook
GIFTS TO ACKNOWLEDGE PROGRESS OVER PERFECTION
You may be a perfectionist. Your self care can be learning to let go of perfection and celebrating progress.
To remind yourself to take it one step at a time, I recommend:
GIFTS TO LEARN ABOUT YOURSELF
You may be the kind of person who fears confrontation and would rather hide in your bed than deal with any possible upset to your daily routine. You self care may be getting to know yourself better and understanding why you react in the way you do so that you can create healthier ways to deal with challenges.
To understand more about yourself, I recommend:
GIFTS TO ESTABLISH HEALTHY HABITS
You may just be a serial goal breaker and need to practice better health habits for your body. I’m no health coach, but I do know the #1 way to improve your health is to drink lots of water. That’s something we all should be doing anyway! Here, I’ll jump on this one with you…
To remind yourself to drink more water each day, I recommend:
GIFTS TO FOCUS ON HOPE IN HARDSHIP
You may be the kind of person that feels pessimistic and negative about most situations. You’re a realist, but to what extent is this impacting your mindset? Your self care may be working on seeing things in a new light: learning to trust and let go of the little things. To see hope in hard things.
To motivate yourself in hard times, I recommend:
- “Hopeful” Glass Water Bottle
- “You Got This” Candle
- Faith over Fear Stickers
- “Hope When it Hurts” Devotional Book
- Psalm 61:4 Necklace
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
Now that you chose what you think are the best self care gifts for you, check out more posts on self care:
- 30 Free Printable Self Care Journal Prompts
- Reduce Your Daily Stress with this Self Care Checklist
- Interview Yourself with these Self Awareness Worksheets
- How to Slow Down Your Day
- 5 Ways Jesus Modeled Self-Care in the New Testament
You’ve got this!
WANT TO LIVE YOUR DAYS WITH MORE INTENTION? SIGN UP HERE TO GET INSTANT ACCESS TO MY FREE PRINTABLES: