Treat yourself to a little something as you celebrate Self-Care Awareness Month in my Best Self-Care Gifts Roundup for women.
*This post contains affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
Best Self-Care Gifts for Women Roundup
Self-care takes so many forms.
There are several ways I work self-care into my daily routine. For example:
- Have a morning routine so that you can ease into the day. (I use the Headspace App to meditate for 10 minutes each morning after coffee.)
- Take a time out each afternoon in order to assess how you’re feeling. (I eat lunch outside to get some sunshine and silence.)
- Put a little fun in each day. Laugh! (My husband and I text each other funny memes or GIFS all day.)
- Finish the day with something that relaxes you. (I like to drink hot tea in bed while I watch a show or read.)
I’ve also compiled a list of the best self-care gifts to help you in your self-care routine this month (or maybe to help you start one!).
Gifts to Help You Slow Down
If you’re the kind of person who is always on the go, then you may deal with high stress levels and burnout. Your self-care practice may be slowing down so that you can learn to relax your body each day.
In order to create a quiet space to rest and relax, I recommend:
Gifts to Help You Have a Little Fun
If you struggle with worry, then you may find yourself always trying to fix everyone else’s problems. Your self-care practice may be learning to have a little fun each day so you can relax a little more.
in order to introduce a little fun into each day, I recommend:
Gifts to Help You Acknowledge Progress Over Perfection
If you struggle with never completing a task, then you might be a perfectionist. Your self-care practice may be learning to let go of doing things perfectly so that you can focus on celebrating progress.
In order to remind yourself to take it one step at a time, I recommend:
Gifts to Help You Learn More About Yourself
You may be the kind of person who fears confrontation and would rather hide in your bed than deal with any possible upset in your daily routine. Your self-care may be getting to know yourself better and understanding why you react in the way you do so that you can create healthier ways to deal with challenges.
In order to understand more about yourself, I recommend:
Gifts to Help You Establish Healthy Habits
If you struggle with follow-through, then you may need to practice better health habits for your body. I’m no health coach, but I do know the #1 way to improve your health is to drink lots of water.
In order to help you create healthy habits, I recommend:
Gifts to Help You Focus on Hope in Hardships
If you are in the middle of a struggle, then you may need some encouragement! Your self-care may be working on seeing things in a new light so that you can learn to trust and let go of the little things.
In order to motivate yourself in hard times, I recommend:
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
So now that you’ve read the post, which self-care product will you treat yourself to?
Before you go, check out more posts on self-care here:
- 30 Free Printable Self Care Journal Prompts
- Reduce Your Daily Stress with this Self Care Checklist
- Interview Yourself with these Self Awareness Worksheets
- How to Slow Down Your Day
- 5 Ways Jesus Modeled Self-Care in the New Testament
You’ve got this!
If you sign up here, then you can access my FREE Printable Library + receive 20% off your first purchase!