Check-in with yourself each day with these ideas for self-care journal prompts intended to help you live life with intention.
Ideas for Self-Care
September is Self-Care Awareness Month, and I wanted to highlight some practical ways that we can take better care of ourselves this month.
As I go through what has helped me in the past, here are the basics that I continue to go to over and over again:
- Create a daily routine that eases you into the morning
- Learn new habits that set you up for success
- Take breaks throughout the day to assess how you’re feeling
- Record your thoughts in a journal and work through problems in healthier ways
- Take time once or twice a month to go out and do something that energizes you or makes you feel good about yourself like getting a new haircut or sipping coffee in a bookstore
Print Your Free 30-Day Self-Care Journal Prompts Page
I think that journaling brings out the best ideas for self-care. Print the following freebie and write about one each day for the next month. Once you reach the end, you’ll have created your own resource of self-care ideas in your journal!
Grab this FREE Printable Self Care Journal Prompt Worksheet when you subscribe to my newsletter and access my ENTIRE printable library full of even more freebies!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
When you take some time to journal out your thoughts, hopes, and dreams, you’ll stay focused on intentional living! Before you go, read more posts on ideas for self-care here:
- 5 Types of Journals for Women
- Reduce Your Daily Stress with this Self Care Checklist
- Interview Yourself with these Self Awareness Worksheets
- 5 Ways Jesus Modeled Self-Care in the New Testament
- How to Slow Down Your Day
You’ve got this!
If you sign up here, then you can access my FREE Printable Library + receive 20% off your first purchase!