Check in with yourself each day with these ideas for self care journal prompts intended to help you live life with intention.
IDEAS FOR SELF CARE
September is Self Care Awareness Month, and I wanted to highlight some practical ways that we can take better care of ourselves this month.
As I go through what has helped me in the past, here are the basics that I continue to go to over and over again:
- Create a daily routine that eases you into the morning
- Learn new habits that set you up for success
- Take breaks throughout the day to assess how you’re feeling
- Record your thoughts in a journal and work through problems in healthier ways
- Take time once or twice a month to go out and do something that energizes you or makes you feel good about yourself like getting a new haircut or sipping coffee in a bookstore
PRINT YOUR FREE 30 SELF CARE JOURNAL PROMPTS PAGE
I think that journaling brings out the best ideas for self care. Print the following freebie and write about one each day for the next month. By the end, you’ll have created your own resource of self care ideas in your journal!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
Taking some time to journal out your thoughts, hopes and dreams is what keeps you focused on intentional living! For more posts on ideas for self care, check out:
- 5 Types of Journals for Women
- Reduce Your Daily Stress with this Self Care Checklist
- Interview Yourself with these Self Awareness Worksheets
- 5 Ways Jesus Modeled Self-Care in the New Testament
- How to Slow Down Your Day
You’ve got this!
WANT TO LIVE YOUR DAYS WITH MORE INTENTION? SIGN UP HERE TO GET INSTANT ACCESS TO MY FREE PRINTABLES: