Start a Bible Study Group when you all purchase my Bible study timeline printables and choose what you want to study!
HOW TO START YOUR OWN BIBLE STUDY GROUP
Many people have been using my Bible Timeline Printables as a tool for their own personal study. However it seems that more and more people are sharing them with their friends and family and even starting their own Bible study groups!
I have been amazed at how God is using my talents to spread the basic story of the Bible around the world and your continuous encouragement has not gone unnoticed! If you are curious about starting your own Bible study group, here are 4 steps for getting started using my timelines:
- Invite a few friends to get together for a regular Bible study time.
- Decide when, where and how often you would like to meet and whether it will be in person or online.
- Choose a book of the Bible you want to study and purchase the timeline in my shop.
- Make sure to share this subscriber link with your group to get 20% off your orders: Subscribepage.com/amysenter
A FEW RULES ON HOW TO SHARE MY PRODUCTS WITH OTHERS
If you purchasing one of my products, you are only allowed to use it for your personal Bible study. If you want to share it with your church or a group of friends, each person must purchase their own.
However, don’t forget to let them know that I offer 20% off your first purchase to ALL my email subscribers! Share this link with them before checking out: subscribepage.com/amysenter
WANT TO SAVE EVEN MORE??
I always recommend bundling to save money if you know you’ll eventually purchase more. Here are the ways you can shop and save:
- Individual Books of the Bible
- Bundle by Genre (save $4)
- Old Testament Bundle (save $20)
- New Testament Bundle (save $12)
- Entire Bible Bundle (save $32!!)
If you ever have questions, feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT MY CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
Before you decide to purchase my timelines, it might be helpful to know what other people are saying about them and how they have helped teach them the basic Bible story:
“I am thankful to have found you, your studies help me understand the Word better than any other resource I have used.”-Tanya
“I am new on my walk with Jesus and your collection has helped me break everything down and understand my Bible so much more!”-Brooke
“Thank you so much for the beautiful timelines! I get so excited when you post a new one! They are wonderful tools to help me read and understand the Bible.”-Kerry
“I am reading through the Bible in a year and always have wanted a concise outline to follow and keep track of the many names and places in history that are so important. It’s so much information, but your outlines will help me stay focused and stay within my goal to read the Bible in this year.”-Julie
“I am leading a women’s Bible study at our church and we are using it as a supplemental resource for the She Reads Truth “This is the Old Testament” study. It is a survey of the OT and we wanted to give our women more of the details of each book since the survey only took selected scriptures from each book to follow the overarching theme of redemption throughout the Bible. Our ladies are loving it! The organized and fun way the books are illustrated is so helpful to get the big picture of each book and keep the characters, events and cycles straight.”-Kelly H.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
For more posts on tips for using my Bible study timelines, check out:
- How to Organize Your Bible Notes in a Way that Makes Sense
- A Complete Bible Summary of Each Book in the Old Testament
- How to Start a Bible Study Journaling System for Beginners
- A Few of those Confusing Bible Definitions Explained in a Free Printable
- What are the Most Accurate Bible Translations?
You’ve got this!
WANT TO LIVE YOUR DAYS WITH MORE INTENTION? SIGN UP HERE TO GET INSTANT ACCESS TO MY FREE PRINTABLES: