Need a way to stay in the Word every day? Print this free scripture writing plan to keep you busy for an entire year!
*This post contains affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure for details.
CREATING A BIBLICAL HABIT
It takes discipline to read your Bible each day. They used to say a habit takes 21 days to establish, but now they’re saying it closer to 60! Many of you have a goal to read the Bible daily, but without a plan, it can be difficult to maintain the practice.
You also want to grow and reflect on what you’re learning, so prayer and journaling is a great way to keep track of where you’re at.
I’ve created a way to jumpstart this habit and keep you busy for an entire year! It doesn’t matter where you start, because I’ve made a printable workbook for every month so that you can start where you are.
The process is simple:
- Print the scripture page and make copies of the journaling pages.
- Write a scripture each day in the space on the left and reflect on it in the space on the right.
Here are some examples of how I’ve used my pages:
PRINT YOUR FREE SCRIPTURE WRITING PLAN
Here are the topics this free scripture writing workbook covers:
- January = Prayer
- February = Fasting
- March = Jesus’ Ministry (Easter study)
- April = Guarding Your Heart
- May = Power of Words
- June = Joy
- July = Meditation
- August = Worship
- September = Humility
- October = Trust
- November = Gratitude
- December = Prophecies (Christmas study)
SUBSCRIBE TO GET THE FREE WORKBOOK
I have over 75 free printables in my printable library exclusive for my newsletter subscribers! When you enter your email, I’ll send you the secret link to get this Scripture Writing Workbook plus a ton of other freebies. You can find these free monthly scripture studies under the Bible Study section:
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
For more posts on Bible study, check out:
- Understanding the Chronological Order of the Old Testament Books
- 5 Styles of Note-Taking You Can Apply to Your Bible Study
- How to Create a Spiritual Resume
- 10 Spiritual Goals to Have and How to Work Toward Them
- Discovering Your Personal Spiritual Gifts and Practical Ways to Use Them
You’ve got this!
WANT TO LIVE YOUR DAYS WITH MORE INTENTION? SIGN UP HERE TO GET INSTANT ACCESS TO MY FREE PRINTABLES: