*This post contains affiliate links.
If there’s one thing I love about the transition from summer to fall, it’s the clothes! You may have experienced it already, but here in Texas where the weather can go from 80 to 40 degrees on the same day, we aren’t sure when fall has arrived…Even as I’m typing this, I’m wearing a t-shirt and flip flops. But you know as soon as the temperatures dip below 60, I’ll be in full fall gear.
My all-time favorite places to shop for women’s fashion are those that have affordable, trendy, comfy clothes. Check out some of my favorites in stores right now:
- Textured Mock-Neck Blouson-Sleeve Sweater in Burnt Ochre, Old Navy, $22.50
- Plaid Drapey Flannel Tunic Shirt in White Windowpane, Old Navy, $30
- Relaxed Utility Shirt in Navy, Old Navy, $34.99
- Soft-Washed Button-Front Twill Blouse in Mustard, Old Navy, $29.99
- Classic Ponte-Knit Blazer in Navy, Old Navy, $22.50
- Soft-Brushed Peacoat in Navy, Old Navy, $32.50
- Long-Sleeve Jersey-Knit Swing Dress in Red Floral, Old Navy, $29.99
- Plush-Knit Swing Dress in Navy Heather, Old Navy, $34.99
- Waist-Defined Tiered Dress in Black Dots, Old Navy, $29.99
- Ruffled Ponte-Knit Sheath Dress in Heather Gray, Old Navy, $39.99
- Polka Dot Long Sleeve Ribbed Cuff Crewneck Pullover Sweater in Navy, Target, $19.99
- Shopper, H&M, $24.99
- Jameson Faux Leather Double Zip Bootie in Cognac, Target, $34.99
- Nora Faux Leather Cut Out Ankle Bootie in Black, Target, $24.99
- Amaya Faux Leather Duck Fashion Boots in Tan, Target, $39.99
- Smoke Sunglasses in True White, Target, $14.99
BEFORE YOU GO…
Don’t ever pay full price! Before you check out, here are all the deals I’ve found at my favorite places:
- H&M: up to 60% off!
- Target: up to 50% off!
- Old Navy: up to 30% off!
- Stitch Fix: $25 off!
- Forever 21: up to 30% off!
For more Christmas shopping ideas, browse my post on 6 Awesome Charities to Support.
Stay cozy my friend!