Celebrate Valentine’s Day with these family friendly ideas including crafts, sweets and random acts of kindness.
FEBRUARY PINTEREST ROUNDUP
Happy February! Feeling the winter blues yet? Me too! Let’s get out of our rut by creating things to look forward to!
This month I’ve rounded up quite a few goodies for you.
- Make a heart craft with your kids
- Choose a Random Acts of Kindness to brighten someone’s day
- Print out a fun Heart Worksheet
- Memorize scripture with Valentine’s Verses
- Play a game or activity
- Set up Valentine’s Decorations
- Bake a sweet treat
Let’s get crafting!
CRAFTS FOR KIDS
RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS
GAMES AND ACTIVITIES
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
To grab even more holiday activities like these, check out my Winter Family Fun Pack that contains 24-pages of holiday-based activities for families! Covers December, January and February holidays including Christmas, New Year’s and Valentine’s Day. Order your set in my shop here:
For more winter ideas, check out:
- February Books, Movies and a Free Music Playlist on Spotify!
- How to Decorate Your Home This February
- 34 Winter Books and Movies to Create Your Own Cozy Snow Day
- March Pinterest Roundup: Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with Your Kids
- The Ultimate Family Winter Bucket List Printable
Happy Valentine’s Day!
WANT TO LIVE YOUR DAYS WITH MORE INTENTION? SIGN UP HERE TO GET INSTANT ACCESS TO MY FREE PRINTABLES: