*This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. This post is for general information and educational purposes only. Please see the Disclosures & Disclaimers page for further information.
FEBRUARY PINTEREST ROUNDUP
Happy February! Feeling the winter blues yet? Me too! Let’s get out of our rut by creating things to look forward to!
This month I’ve rounded up quite a few goodies for you.
- Make a heart craft with your kids
- Choose a Random Acts of Kindness to brighten someone’s day
- Print out a fun Heart Worksheet
- Memorize scripture with Valentine’s Verses
- Play a game or activity
- Set up Valentine’s Decorations
- Bake a sweet treat
From heart crafts for kids to sweet treats, here’s a roundup of a few of my favorite things this month!
CRAFTS FOR KIDS
RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS
GAMES AND ACTIVITIES
BEFORE YOU GO…
Enjoyed the February Pinterest Roundup? Follow my February board on Pinterest and find even more great ideas!
Missed a Pinterest Roundup? Catch up here:
- January Pinterest Round-Up: Soups and Winter Crafts
- February Pinterest Roundup: Sweets and Family Fun
- March Pinterest Roundup: Rainbows, Leprechauns, Shamrocks and Stew
- April Pinterest Roundup: All Things Easter
- May Pinterest Roundup: Cinco de Mayo, Garden Activities, Mother’s Day and Memorial Day
- June Pinterest Roundup: Father’s Day, Summer Fun, Aquarium Month, Beach Crafts and Summer Salads
- July Pinterest Roundup: Independence Day Crafts and Decor, Water Fun
- August Pinterest Roundup: Back to School, Organization, Apples
Happy Valentine’s Day!