*This post contains affiliate links.
LOVE IS IN THE AIR…
Valentine’s Day isn’t just for couples—it’s for celebrating all loved ones in your life. Take advantage of this holiday and tell your favorites how much they mean to you!
- Send snail mail to someone who lives far away
- Facetime grandparents
- Try out random acts of kindness around town
- Have a family movie night after you give each other gifts
- Pass out heart shaped cookies to friends and neighbors
- Enjoy February books, movies and music together
BOOKS ON LOVE
Snuggle up before bedtime and share a fun picture book with your child:
ROMANTIC MOVIES (G/PG)
While most “romantic” movies can’t be seen by little eyes, I’ve found a bunch that can! Grab some popcorn and share the love with these less risque movies.
- Stand By Me by Ben E King
- Be My Baby by The Ronettes
- It’s Now or Never by Elvis Presley
- I Only Have Eyes For You by The Flamingos
- Earth Angel by The Penguins
- One Fine Day by The Chiffons
- All I Have to Do is Dream by The Everly Brothers
- My Girl by The Temptations
- Unforgettable by Nat King Cole
- (Today I Met) The Boy I’m Gonna Merry by Darlene Love
- These Arms of Mine by Otis Redding
- Chapel of Love by The Dixie Cups
- Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers
- Can’t Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley
- This Magic Moment by Ben E. King
- At Last by Etta James
- What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
- That’s Amore by Dean Martin
- Come Go With Me by The Del-Vikings
- Fever by Peggy Lee
- You’ve Really Got a Hold on Me by The Miracles
- Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me by Mel Carter
BEFORE YOU GO…
Enjoyed this list of February books, movies and music? You might want to check out my Valentine’s Day decorating tips!
Now that you’re swaying back and forth to these love songs, grab your man and tell him how much you love him. Not feeling so romantic these days? Take the 30 day marriage challenge with simple ways to connect each day.
Happy Valentine’s Day!