What does the Bible Say About Trials? Find out when you print these worksheets on how to deal with hardship.
THE NEVER-ENDING TRIALS OF QUARANTINE
I’ve been waking up the past few mornings not sure what day it is. The weeks are blurring together and staying in pajamas until 2 doesn’t seem to be helping my body clock.
The more time we spend indoors, the greater the need to be intentional in controlling our emotions with one another. My kids are constantly bickering and I feel claustrophobic in my own home.
In more ways than one, I’ve learned that feeling sorry for myself gets me nowhere. Actually that’s not true, it sends me reeling backward. I’m not stagnant by worrying, I’m plummeting into despair.
I’m not minimizing what you’re going through. This is hard. The numbers of positive cases are growing, and we’re each starting to know a few of those people by name. It’s scary right now. But curling up in a ball and hiding under the covers isn’t going to do any good for your mind if you continue to use it as your coping mechanism.
So instead of freaking yourself out, give yourself purpose in this time of waiting by looking for ways to serve others around you. We’re all going through a trial right now. Let’s help lift each other up and forge deeper relationships along the way.
HELPING FROM HOME
Here are few simple ways to help from your own home:
- Cook your family dinner
- Set up an outdoor activity
- Have a family game night
- Order elderly neighbors groceries
- Make medical masks for doctors
- FaceTime/Call a grandparent
- Check in on those living alone
- Pray for those who are sick or anxious
“DEALING WITH TRIALS” BIBLE STUDY PRINTABLES
I’ve created a 4 week study with the third week covering what the Bible says about trials. Here’s how to use the sheets:
- Highlight and read verses on trials
- Write out your favorite and display it somewhere to view throughout the week
- Check off stress management tips that you use throughout the month
- Fill out the journal prompt to discover your triggers
ORDER THE FEAR & ANXIETY BIBLE STUDY WORKBOOK
Let me encourage you through my Fear + Anxiety Workbook. It’s Bible-based and walks you through 4 weeks of studying about fear, peace, trials and mindset. You can order it in my shop:
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
Want more posts on dealing with Fear & Anxiety? Check out:
- What the Bible Says About Fear
- What the Bible Says About Peace
- Choosing Faith Over Your Fear
- What the Bible Says About Mindset
- How to Create a Spiritual Resume
Praying for you friend! Look for anything good happening around you and add it to your gratitude list!
He’s got this!
WANT TO LIVE YOUR DAYS WITH MORE INTENTION? SIGN UP HERE TO GET INSTANT ACCESS TO MY FREE PRINTABLES: