Celebrate the last month of summer with apple crafts and recipes, back to school fun and organizational tips!
AUGUST PINTEREST ROUNDUP
Well, it’s that time again! Whether or not your child is heading back to school, the stores are stocked with school supplies—my inner nerd is so excited to see all of the calendars, highlighters, notebooks and sharpened pencils. I’m not sure if it’s the organizer, the teacher, the artist or the parent in me that’s most excited!
Now onto the good stuff…
BACK TO SCHOOL
HOMESCHOOL ORGANIZATION TIPS
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE…
For even more fun during the month of August, follow my Monthly Themes Boards here:
You can read a few of my back to school posts here:
- Preschool Curriculum for Stay At Home Moms
- 12 Boredom Busters for You and Your Family
- Simple Tips for Teaching Your Child to Read
- Service Projects You Can Do Together As a Family
- How to Teach Your Toddler a Letter a Week
WANT TO LIVE YOUR DAYS WITH MORE INTENTION? SIGN UP HERE TO GET INSTANT ACCESS TO MY FREE PRINTABLES: