The turkey’s been eaten and the pie plate is licked clean, so you know what time it is? It’s Christmastime!
My home is a collection of vintage items: hand-me-downs from my grandparents, and hidden treasures from thrift and antique stores. This year we’re going with bold reds and whites, so here are a few decorations I found in stores that look vintage to blend in with what I’m already using.
Whether you’re waiting in line or counting down the deals online, check out these fun items this Black Friday!
1. Glass Santa Ornament, Michaels, $7
2. Buffalo Check Pillow by Ashland, Michaels, $15
3. Advent Calendar, Michaels, $40
4. Plaid Santa Claus Throw Pillow, World Market, $14.99
5. Holiday Wooden Crates, Michaels, $20
6. Red Buffalo Check Tabletop Container, Michaels, $12.50
7. Fair Isle Stocking, Michaels, $10
8. Merry Little Christmas Wall Accent, Michaels, $15
9. Reindeer Names Pillow, Michaels, $12.50
10. 3ct Nutcrackers, World Market, $59.97
11. Station Wagon Car Christmas Ornament, Target, $5
12. 40ct Christmas Ornament Set, Target, $20
13. 3ct Metal Star Christmas Ornament, Target, $5
14. Santa Mug, Target, $5
15. Battery Operated LED Flocked Christmas Tree, Target, $7.99
16. Pre-Lit LED Flocked Christmas Wreath, Target, $85
17. Buffalo Check Throw, Michaels, $22.50
18. Felt Merry Christmas Banner, Target, $5
BEFORE YOU GO…
Let the gift giving begin!